Have questions about the care and maintnence of your bagels? You are at the right place!
Here are some tips:
1. Our bagels are fresh and made with no preservatives. This means that if you have any left after you pick them up, either freeze them (best option) or store them in individual plastic bags for 2-3 days at room temprature. Exposure to air will make your bagel dry out faster.
2. Refridgeration is NOT recemmended. The bagels will dry out and go stale quicker.
3. You can freeze your bagels as well! (This is the best option for long term storage). Just wrap them in platic wrap, foil, or individual sandwich bags, put them in a larger freezer safe bag, place in your freezer and store up to 2 months. You don't even need to thaw them. You can put them right in the toaster.
Our 3 Top Ways to Warm Your Bagels Right
- Sprinkle bagels with water and wrap in foil or a dampened paper bag. Then place in the oven preheated to 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Dip bagels in water, shake off, then heat uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat bagels straight from the refrigerator or freezer in a plastic bag in the microwave oven. Set the oven on medium and warm for 30 seconds, longer if frozen. Bear in mind that the longer you heat it the "softer" it will get. If you heat it too long it will lose its outer shell.
The proper care of your bagels will ensure that you and your bagel enjoy an excellent relationship until you spread it with cream cheese and eat it.